AEP is Almost Here….Are You Ready?
Vacations are over, kids are almost back in school, certifications and AHIP are close to being completed, you know what’s next: AEP SEASON!
Over the course of the summer, we’ve been updating you on what you need to know for product certification dates, First Look information for national carriers, what UIG can offer you to make your AEP season more successful, and how to make more money through our agent incentive programs. If you missed any of this, here’s a recap to keep you in the loop:
- You can find information on meetings and webinars for national carriers on our Training Calendar – you can search by month, or carrier. We keep this updated as we are provided the information.
- Graham Smith, VP of Brokerage Division for UIG hosted 3 different webinars for First Looks into the 2020 PY for National Carriers and also Michigan based plans and carriers. If you’re contracted with UIG – you can find these on the BRC – if not, contact us and we’ll provide you with the information.
- UIG Agents can refer an agent and receive $50!
- Receive $500 to use for leads after contracting with a new carrier (certain guidelines apply).
- UIG offers agents customized marketing pieces, including turning 65, dental, vision, hearing pieces and more.
- UIG is your support office; we’re here to help you make money.